Photo: meeting polar bears in Canada
Different in its creative and expert approach, Secrets de Voyages organises the craziest trips.
Making the impossible possible is the philosophy of Secrets de Voyages, for more than 15 years, a specialist in the organization of Luxury and Exclusive leisure stays. A promise and a reality. Here, future travellers arrive with their dreams, their desires and Secrets de Voyages make them come true, whatever they are! Of course, you are offered “classic” destinations as well as nights in the most beautiful hotels in the world, but half of the trips made are not included in the brochure-magazine. They are the infinite experience and memory of the agency’s employees, nourished by the thousands of dreams realized for clients who are amazed to see their wildest wishes fulfilled. Creativity and curiosity are the values of this agency of passionate people, all of whom have been in the tourism business for 30 years and are eager to share their knowledge, recommendations and confidential addresses. Because when it comes to travel, a secret is only worth sharing!
So dare the unusual, the grandiose, the unique and Secrets de Voyages will excel to inspire you. Whether you are “Through the eyes of children”, “Urban Culture” or “Land & Sea”, among other themes, the agency will find the ideal family holiday for young and old, the stylish villa that made you dream in the decoration magazines or the cruise whose itinerary will show you the world in a different way. It is up to you to choose your destination, according to your personality, your desires. And if you run out of imagination, don’t worry. A source of inspiration, Secrets de Voyages will be able to concoct for you the exceptional trip you wouldn’t even have dared to think about. Free yourself from the details, the agency becomes your personal “concierge”.
Wishes… always granted!
- Transport a sunscreen and a mattress topper from Paris in the middle of a stay in Montenegro.
- Organize a whole jazz tour in New Orleans, with artists meeting during a private concert.
- Spread a banner “Will you marry me?” on a bridge in Venice.
- Create an itinerary from Geneva to discover the workshops of the greatest Swiss watchmakers.
- Organize a night under the stars on a private beach in the Maldives, with a butler service.
- Rent a catamaran for a whole family from Tortola (British Virgin Islands) for 7 nights of cabotage, with full board, and the crew of course.
- Privatize a temple in Angkor for a dinner for two.
- Sleep on a “train/bus” in Canada to approach polar bears.
Secrets de Voyages, by phone, email or by appointment
135, boulevard Pereire – 75017 Paris
+33 1 53 71 19 71 – www.secretsdevoyages.com